- All materials, trademarks, copyright, product names, and company names and logos appearing or otherwise accessible on our Site (collectively "Content") are the property of TriFoil Imaging and its licensors, or the party accredited as the provider of the Content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site or any Content without the prior consent of TriFoil Imaging.
- CHANGES TO THE SITE. TriFoil Imaging reserves the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TriFoil Imaging will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- SUBMISSIONS AND FEEDBACK. TriFoil Imaging will treat any feedback, suggestions, data, comments, or concepts (collectively, "Submissions") that you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with TriFoil Imaging to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit confidential or proprietary information to TriFoil Imaging, and if you do, those submissions become the property of TriFoil Imaging.
- TRADE-MARKS. TriFoil Imaging and the TriFoil Imaging logo are trade marks of TriFoil Imaging Inc. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trade-marks displayed on the Site may constitute registered or unregistered trade-marks of TriFoil Imaging or third parties.
- SECURITY. Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. TriFoil Imaging cannot guarantee security of any communication to or from the Site.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. TriFoil Imaging cannot control and is not responsible for the content of any other Web site linked to or from the Site. If you link to another site outside the TriFoil Imaging Site, you leave our Site. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. TriFoil Imaging may provide links from the Site to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as an endorsement of any content, sponsor, or owner of any other site. TriFoil Imaging MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY, OR LEGALITY OR ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTY. TriFoil Imaging PROVIDES THE SITE "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. TriFoil Imaging SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TriFoil Imaging DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. TriFoil Imaging DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY REQUESTED EMAIL ALERTS WILL BE DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Some jurisdictions do now allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TriFoil Imaging OR ANY OF IT'S AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE).
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. The Site is operated by TriFoil Imaging from its offices in the District of Columbia, USA. By accessing or using the Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Site and its Content shall be governed by the laws of the USA and of the District of Columbia, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA and of the District of Columbia with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the Site.
If any term or provision herein is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way.